Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello, my name is Ashley. I'm a shopaholic.

I shouldn't be allowed out of the house. Today I was on call at Boone Hospital, so no fun summer activities for me. Instead I just decided to go for a run, get my oil changed, and go on a shopping spree. Oops!

Here is my latest haul!

Stop #1: Sephora
I had no idea Columbia had one and they give samples of ANYTHING you want! I've been wanting a light foundation to wear at work so I picked up some BareMinerals Matte (review when I try it out) and the BareMinerals bronzer (faux tan). I applied for a JcP credit card and got seriously 50 samples of products from around the store and a huge makeup bag! 

Stop #2: The Shoe Dept.

I've been wanting some leather Sperrys but really didn't want to spend $70 on shoes that aren't running shoes. So I found some cute off brand ones for only $30! Then, I saw some cute sandals and had to splurge, it's summer who can blame me!

Stop #3: Victoria's Secret

The bane of my existence >_< I spend way too much money here consistently. I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore swimsuits, then I saw this top and that went out the window.

Stop #4: Marshall's 

This is the only place I can find black leggings that aren't cotton, and no pants are more than $20...the two shirts were impulsive buys, bad habit.

I'm sure ill have some buyer's remorse tomorrow...but it will go away when I enjoy my new buys :P

No comments:

Post a Comment