Saturday, April 25, 2015

#Influenster #DiscoverNewFavorites

Recently I joined a time-killer website called #influenster, another recommendation by my lovely friend Katie and her blog Katie in Kansas. It is a website that you log all of your social media accounts and they send you free products to review and plug. Soooo of course I had to join and after only a month of doing random reviews I received the Tresemme Perfectly UnDone FULL SIZE shampoo and conditioner! Here is my little YouTube unveiling...it's all about getting the points.

Now, onto the review:

6/10 Tresemme Perfectly UnDone Conditioner:
Eh, was NOT a huge fan of the conditioner. The smell was wonderful and it washed out well with no greasy residue. I have had some conditioners that were hard to wash out and left my roots oily, this conditioner had the opposite problem. This conditioner left my hair dry, stiff, and lacking moisture.

7/10 Tresemme Perfectly UnDone Shampoo:
I liked this product way more than the conditioner, but it still wasn't my favorite and I can't say that I would give it a glowing recommendation. I only used both the shampoo and conditioner together so I cannot speak to how moisturizing the shampoo was alone. I ended up giving both products to my boyfriend and he enjoys the shampoo. It does great things to the natural blonde highlights he has.

Although I can't say I would recommend these two products to any of my long haired ladies, I DEFINITELY recommend Influenster and free products!....except the Panty liners they keep trying to get my to opt in for. Buh.

No comments:

Post a Comment